Tuesday, September 11, 2007
Okay, I'm just feeling a little overwhelmed at the moment, and need to get it off my chest. Maybe if I just write it all out, it won't seem so bad. So, without further ado:
Things that are stressing me out
1. I have no job, and the bills keep on piling up. The only money I have is what my grandmother gave me after she died. I HATE that I have no choice but to use it for bills.
2.I have no car, and therefore have to borrow one any time I need to go anywhere. Which also means that I'm home ALL the time. Alone....all the time.
3.My best friend is moving to CT, in fact she's there already, and I don't even know when I'll get to see her again. So now, every single one of my friends has moved out of state except for one. If she leaves, I'll be all alone again.
4.Speaking of being alone....man, do I feel lonely right now. Divorce is awful. I feel like part of me has died and I have a big empty hole somewhere in the middle of my chest.
5. And along the lines of that whole divorce thing, why on earth do I have to decide whether or not to prosecute him? Why can't the courts decide that? It's bad enough I have to turn him in, but now I have to decide that too? ugh...
6.I'm in the middle of moving.....and I have no where to put my things. I'm moving into a house that is already full. Where on earth am I going to put a giant gas grill anyway?
7. I'm going in a totally new career direction, which I've never done before. This is very scary for me. I'm going back to school, and starting something pretty rigorous. I hope I can do it, but I'm afraid I'll put all that time and effort and money into it, and then I'll be bad at it.
Okay those are some of the biggest things that are stressing me out. I'm trying to just give them over to God and let Him worry about it, but it's still difficult. I have more on my plate to deal with right now than I have ever had, and I feel so alone. I know this is a time of transition, but oh how I wish it would just transition already, so I can move on with my life.